3rd Party Tools & Analytics
Using industry-leading aerial cameras and geospatial imagery processing software, we provide clear, accurate, and consistent mapping-grade imagery resulting in the highest quality data crucial to enable the latest advancements in analytics.
GIC imagery is much more than just pixels, it’s data that unlocks the power of machine learning and artificial intelligence to give you critical insights on consumers.
Analytics Partner Network
We understand that some organizations have investments in existing tools and workflows, that’s why we offer application program interfaces (APIs) that can be used to integrate GIC data into 3rd party applications.
Through established relationships with analytics partners, we vet and certify custom application and integration services at preferred rates.
GIC Web Map App
- The GIC partners with Esri and other leading technology vendors to offer cloud based applications for visualizing imagery and extracting measurements and other insights critical to underwriting, claims and investigation teams.
- Exploit GIC high-resolution imagery through ArcGIS Online based GIC Web Map App. A cloud service, ArcGIS provides instant access to image updates and allows you to compare side-by-side pre- and post-disaster time-stamped imagery, view oblique imagery from all 4 cardinal directions, take measurements, layer georeferenced PIFs and other location-based content, and perform spatial analytics using built in trends data.
- Allow your customers to gain insight to potential property damage from catastrophic events.
- Enhance the customer experience by allowing the customer-user to find their address and easily compare pre-post imagery.
Catastrophe Analytics Layer
- Through a partnership with Munich Re Innovation Lab, GIC provides member insurers with access to automated damage classification analytics following major catastrophes.
- With GIC’s survey-grade imagery, this additional layer of data uses artificial intelligence algorithms to locate up to 80,000 properties per hour and assess the damage with insurance-specific damage classification levels.
- This level of critical insight provides invaluable information to insurers when assessing claims and identifying fraud.
Learn more about GIC imagery products.
Get in touch with our sales team.